The Web Designing competition is the school’s maiden endeavour to promote web based skills among the students of Grades 7 to 9. It involves visualising, planning and preparing a website using their ICT skills that they have honed throughout the year.
The competition will be held on Tuesday 29th January, 2019 and will be based on the following criteria:
- The website should have a Homepage and 3 functioning links connecting to different pages.
- The functioning hyperlinks should be in the form of images and text.
- The web pages must include images, tables and bullet lists.
- The layout of the website must be shared with the ICT teacher by Friday, 25th January.
- The websites will be judged on the basis of: compatibility, interactiveness and creative layout.
Looking forward to some exciting creations from our intelligent youngsters,