At Universal, we are constantly engaged in facilitating the conceptual understanding in the easiest way, making learning an enjoyable process. We have identified that proficiency in Subject Math can be achieved through fun activities and games. Games give students opportunities to explore fundamental number concepts, such as the counting sequence, one-to-one correspondence, and computation strategies. Engaging mathematical games can also encourage students to explore number combinations, place value, patterns, and other important mathematical concepts.
This year we will be using an exciting educational game called Prodigy! This game would
primarily be used as a practice tool to supplement classroom instruction on various topics of
Math, where we will be giving out assignments to students to be completed at home. We would
like you to encourage your child to play this game regularly!
Help your child by registering a free parent account now.
1. Go to www.prodigygame.com/NewParent
2. Enter your account details to create your parent account.
3. Once logged in, follow the on-boarding instructions.
4. Add your child using their username and password (given by the school).
A Prodigy Parent account gives you access to multiple comprehensive reports, daily and weekly
usage data, and we’ll even email you from time to time about your child’s progress!
How does my child play Prodigy at home?
1. Go to www.prodigygame.com on almost any Internet enabled device.
2. Select ‘Play Prodigy’ in the top-right corner.
3. Once the game loads, enter your child’s username and password and select ‘LOGIN.’
Your child’s username and password will be shared by respective class teachers individually.