“The best school of discipline is home”- Samuel Smiles
- A child’s learning journey begins at home. It’s at home that the basic life skills are built.
- The first learning of the magic words such as hello, please, excuse me, you’re welcome, I’m sorry and thank you, all begin at home.
- It’s also at home that the children learn to be honest, to be on time, to be diligent, to be empathetic, as well as to be respectful to elders and teachers.
- It’s at home that they learn to be clean, not to talk with their mouth full, to observe table manners and how/where to properly dispose of garbage.
- It’s at home that they learn to be well groomed, to be well behaved and to care for others.
- Home is also where they learn to be organised, to take good care of their belongings and that it’s not OK to touch others.
- Here at school, we strongly believe that these values are very much essential for the holistic development of a child. Hence, these virtues are not only inculcated in our learners but also are an integral part of the school culture and ecosystem.
- With this, we request you to create a similar conducive environment at home and help us instill discipline, good manners and etiquette at all times in our children.
“Together for the cause of quality education.”