MEETING THE PRO
A meeting with the Parent Relationship Officer will be scheduled.
You will receive the link of Application Form A. Kindly fill all the information correctly & submit online.
Take prints and fill the Forms B, C & D in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY and submit the Forms A to E2 along with the photocopies of necessary documents within 3 working days, either at the school office or scan and send to our email id: [email protected] with the subject of the email mentioned as ‘Application No._______’ (Please mention the application number allotted to you)
On perusal of the application forms, if found to be duly filled, we shall schedule an interactive session with the parents and the child at the school campus. Interactive sessions through video conferencing may also be considered for outstation applicants. Entrance tests, if applicable, will be intimated.
SEAT OFFERED AND PAYMENT OF FEES
Subject to availability of seat we shall intimate you about the offer of admission. On receipt of intimation, you will have to pay the fees and submit Form F and the necessary documents within 3 working days.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS (READ MORE)
- Signature of the parents /guardian is compulsory on all the forms.
- Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Overwriting of any information in the application forms is not permitted. In case of any overwriting, kindly fill a fresh form.
List of documents to be annexed along with duly filled Admission application forms. (Please carry original documents)
All documents are to be attested by either of the parent/ guardians.All documents are to be attested by either of the parent/ guardians.
- A recent photograph of the child & parents/guardian has to be pasted on the Application Form A. (Size: 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm as per Schengen – Europe Visa norms)
- Photocopy of the birth certificate ( if not in English, kindly get it translated in English by an approved translator)
- Photocopy of Child’s Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of Parent’s Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of the child’s valid passport and visa pages if the child is a foreign national.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Original Birth Certificate (for Playgroup to Grade 1)
- Original Transfer Certificate (for Grade 2 and above)
- Original and self-attested photocopy of the latest Annual Assessment Report (for Grade 2 and above)