Safety & Security
Since Universal’s building is new, it complies with all latest fire safety guidelines applicable. Additionally, the following safety measures have been adopted:
- Pre-primary classrooms are held on ground levels to aid speedy evacuation in the event of an emergency.
- All corners are rounded/softened to prevent injury due to collision.
- All electrical switches are installed above the height of five feet to ensure the safety of our younger learners.
- Fire drills are carried out for the whole school with the help of fire fighting professionals.
- Universal’s disaster management plan empowers our students to handle unforeseen eventualities.
- Security outsourced to an reputed agency who deploys English-speaking, well-mannered professional security guards.
- The school will tie-up with the next-door Bhatia hospital – to ensure rapid response in the event of a medical emergency.