South Mumbai's First Robotics Programme
Universal is the first school in South Mumbai to introduce a comprehensive Robotics programe for Primary and Secondary learners through its tie up with Children's Technology Workshop. For Robotics, several dozen Lego MindStroms kits are expert trainers help lerners to work on over 100 robotics projects in science and creative arts.
eLearning @ Universal
Universal had deployed world's favourite learning management system. Moodle, to allow learners to access a library of eLearning resources housed on the scholls servers. Moodle is also used for assignments, discussions & collaborative learning – particularly useful for IGCSE learners.
- Extensive digital arts curriculum using the Apple iLife suite (first in India)
- Smart cards for every learner, smart building, smart food service and smart lockers
- All telephones, PA systems and surveillance cameras are IP based.
- eNoticeboards to display circulars and other announcements (first in India)
- Smart transport to ferry children to/from school with onboard GPS & in-vehicle entertainment (first in India)
- All staff have access to various digital photo and video cameras as well as specialised recording equipment
- ePhoto service to allow parents to view, share & print their child's latest school photos over the internet from the comfort of their homes/offices. Apart from photo prints, parents can also order gift items like posters, t-shirts or mugs with their child's photos on them.( 3D PHOTO)