A home Away from home
Universal's pre-primary school is a place where children enjoy themselves, make friends, feel secure and love to learn.
Our 4-year pre-primary programme – based on the British National Curriculum's Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) -offers the essential foundation and an ideal preparation for progression through the Primary School and beyond. EYFS is a comprehensive framework for learning, development & care of children from birth to five. The goals of our pre-primary programme are:
- Arousing the curiosity of the child.
- Make significant discoveries through careful observation, doing, reasoning and most importantly first hand experience.
- Introducing technology through the iPod.
- Creating a healthy learning environment by enhancing non-formal learning.
- Giving greater impetus to child-centred, child-directed activities as opposed to teacher-directed activities.
- Using teaching-aids like story books, picture books, films, worksheets, activity sheets, puppets, & other AV presentations.